At Lodex, we just keep giving. We want to arm you with all the information and tools to make smarter decisions when it comes to your personal finances.
We are now introducing seven Personal Finance Calculators to help you organise your finances.
Using calculators can give you a clear view of your financial health and help you make decisions that will suit your objectives and budget.
Like everything else at Lodex, they're FREE.
We have a calculator for everyone to help you stay on top of your finances:
- Budget Planner: A Budget Planner calculator can help you organise your expenses and plan for future big commitments such as buying the dreamed new car or home.
- Deposit Planner: How much can you save? A Deposit Planner calculator can give you a indication of how much you can save when putting your money into a Term Deposit or opening a new Savings Account
- Loan Repayment:The Loan Repayment calculator can help get an estimate of how much your loan repayments will be and how much interest you will pay during the loan term.This calculator can help you budget and understand if you can repay your loan faster.
- Loan Comparison: A Loan Comparison Calculator can help you make a decision when you evaluate two different options. What is the loan that meets your needs? To find out, insert the details you have from the two different options and analyse the results.
- Income Tax: An Income Tax Calculator shows you how much tax you should be paying and what your income is after tax has been deducted. To find out how much tax you are paying, enter your total gross income.
- Stamp Duty: Stamp duty is a tax payable on all Australian territories and states on property purchases. The Stamp Duty is based on the property location, purpose (owner occupier or investment), property value, property type and if the property is the buyer's first home. If you are looking to purchase a property, the Stamp Duty Calculator can give you an estimate of taxes involved in the purchase. Knowing extra costs might help you plan your expenses and organise your budget.
- Borrowing Power: Borrowing power gives you an estimate of how much you can borrow, based on your income and expenses. Looking for a new loan, but unsure of how much you can borrow? This calculator is the one for you.
Not sure what calculator is right for you? Then click here and play with the different calculators and benefit from the insights.